|Why attend boarding?|
Living on campus is an important part of your educational experience here at Sanskar International School™.
As you live with classmates from around the world, you’ll learn more about other cultures along with Values of Indian Culture, expand your horizons and have lots of fun! There is always someone around to hand out with, help with the difficult Subject problem or lend a listening ear when you need one. In our dorms and in our classrooms, lifelong friendship bonds are made.
In most of the cases, boarding schools receive high marks from their students.
The survey also found that, compared to day students, boarding students:
• Devote more time to homework and extracurricular activities
(and significantly less time watching TV).
• Spend more time with teachers outside the classroom.
• Learn how to set goals and budget time.
• Practice self-discipline and responsibility.
• Learn to act and think independently.
• Develop leadership skills.